Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NoGold Portal - The first Malaysian business community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

@vbbanners:[email protected] @vbbanners:[email protected]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I prefer to use postpaid plan instead of supp-line
    there is a new plan from celcome, named GBshare, can share your monthly internet with friends and family. is quite worth in value. since it comes with unlimited calls too!
    @vbbanners:[email protected]

I think this share the gb plan cannot satisfy the needs of users in terms of internet quota as well as internet speed. The users who sharing internet quota together may not enjoy high-speed internet if compared to other internet service provider.
    Last edited by Jennifer; 11 Aug 2017 at 11:17 AM.

From my point of view, this gb share plan may not good enough to fulfill the expectation and needs of consumers. The consumers deserve for high-speed internet connection, unlimited quota and pay reasonable fee.
    Last edited by Josephine; 11 Aug 2017 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I think this share the gb plan cannot satisfy the needs of users in terms of internet quota as well as internet speed. The users who sharing internet quota together may not enjoy high-speed internet if compared to other internet service provider.
    sharing internet from the plan will affect the speed? i thought it works like 'transfer' the GB to the other user. hmm, abit confusing, but i'll double confirm with celcom tomorrow. thanks ya for your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine View Post
    From my point of view, this gb share plan may not good enough to fulfill the expectation and needs of consumers. The consumers deserve for high-speed internet connection, unlimited quota and pay reasonable fee.
    first time encounter this plan, hmm why this plan not good enough to fulfill the expectation and needs of consumers? i think this plan is still ok (from the review from the others in this discussion and research by my own),you can share around 70GB with 5 individuals, for me is more than enough la..

6. @vbbanners:[email protected]