Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NoGold Portal - The first Malaysian business community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Trade_on_STP_accounts-ENG_468x60 TenkoFX Crypto

+ Reply to Thread
    NG Newbies
    jackong92 is on a distinguished road
    Post Thanks / Like

Linguino What on earth is klibor???

i know about base rate replaced base lending rate as of 2nd january 2015 and i bought a house back in 2013 and im still paying loan but what will happen when i bought it was still blr but now its br
    will my loan automatically change to BR or it will still be BLR
    if it automatically change for me whats the difference between the 2 loans
    Estonian Forex 160x600en

NG Newbies
    catwang90 is on a distinguished road
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing that i knw about BR is it only applied for those ppl that apply loan this year, like for your case since u bought ur hse on 2013, your interest rate still with BLR until the end of loan tenure. For those that want to buy hse this year onwards, u'll be forced to sign with the new framework rate from BR! No option at all lor for us consumer these days.. BR will make u pay more only la cos its under this cost-plus structure, where the spread will always be positive as banks wont offer lending rates below the reference rate one la..

NG Newbies
    abraham205 is on a distinguished road
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its true that there are few banks having higher BR la.. but they can offer lower ELR to customers in order to remain competitive... HLB's officer had give me a clear explanation about BR cos I was making my new house loan there. U all can refer to the link i provided if there is any doubts lah
    https://www.hlb.com.my/main/info-cen...rate-base-rate

NG Newbies
    catwang90 is on a distinguished road
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by abraham205 View Post
    Its true that there are few banks having higher BR la.. but they can offer lower ELR to customers in order to remain competitive... HLB's officer had give me a clear explanation about BR cos I was making my new house loan there. U all can refer to the link i provided if there is any doubts lah
    https://www.hlb.com.my/main/info-cen...rate-base-rate
    i ask u la br stable ? answer is NOT so why u think the new framework for br is better it'll change every 3 months some more the malaysia's economy is not good and next month + GST
    i definitely prefer blr la cuz its flat rate not fluctuating cuz its set by bank negara malaysia according to the current economic situation

NG Newbies
    bazinga8888 is on a distinguished road
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, GST will be implemented soon in April, just about a month more.. Wondering if the GST will affect our hse loan as well??

NG Newbies
    jackong92 is on a distinguished road
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does this mean BR will gives more benefit in long term if we tend to apply loan to buy property? The BR will change every 3 months right? How about the spread leh? Is it fixed for the whole loan tenure? need more explanations on these...

NG Newbies
    bazinga8888 is on a distinguished road
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jackong92 View Post
    Does this mean BR will gives more benefit in long term if we tend to apply loan to buy property? The BR will change every 3 months right? How about the spread leh? Is it fixed for the whole loan tenure? need more explanations on these...
    br still quite new bro its better that u compare the lending rates quoted by the different banks before taking out new loans
    u can ask them to explain more about why the change in br if hes gonna tell u the truth LOL

NG Newbies
    kangoo888 is on a distinguished road
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like the GST will affect the BR. oh my... too much taxes got to pay.. the rate will increase

NG Newbies
    Roman T. is on a distinguished road
    Post Thanks / Like
    never heard about it

10. The Best Spread 468x60ms