Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NoGold Portal - The first Malaysian business community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Trade_on_STP_accounts-ENG_468x60 The Best Spread 468x60ms

+ Reply to Thread
    cdratedfg

Hi Guys. Just registered over here and I am already beginning to like the place.

Myself Matt Roberts from Houston. I follow the market very closely and consume whatever information I could find about the latest trends.Recently I came across an interesting article discussing CD Rates and how they are falling down.Just last week short term and mid term CD rates fell again to rates that haven't been seen since the early 1980s. The average 6 month CD rate is sitting at a measily 0.91%. Longer term CD rates have faired better, but not by much.Although long term certificates of deposit rates aren't as bad, they're not a great option because you'll be locking in your money at a low rate for a long period of time.Two of the World's richest men have said that they believe the worst is over in this recession. Does everyone else agree?Warren Buffet and Bill Gates held a conference at Columbia University in New York in front of a crowd of about 1,500 people.Gates said that the US has been through many tough times in the passed and has always persevered.
    PAMM 120x600

2. TenkoFX Crypto