Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NoGold Portal - The first Malaysian business community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

TenkoFX Crypto The Best Spread 468x60ms

+ Reply to Thread
    antudegil

Should Celtic & Rangers in BPL?

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has become the latest Barclays Premier League manager to back the Old Firm's bid to join the competition.

Everton's David Moyes and Aston Villa's Martin O'Neill last week endorsed Bolton chairman Phil Gartside's plan for Celtic and Rangers to be included in a new two-tier top flight. Gartside's proposal is expected to be discussed at a meeting of Premier League clubs this week and Redknapp has become the first English boss to publicly back the concept.

He told the Daily Record: "Absolutely, I would welcome Celtic and Rangers to English football if they wanted to play down here. No doubt about it. I'm sure they would be good for the English game."

He added: "We are talking about two huge football clubs and if they were to join our league you would be looking at great games in great stadiums.

"I was up in Scotland only a couple of months ago to watch Celtic play Arsenal in the Champions League qualifiers and the atmosphere was out of this world.

"It was incredible and I'd love to see games like that on a more regular basis.

"The one worry I would have is what happens to the rest of Scottish football if the two of them are allowed to leave but only the people up there know the answer to that.

"If you're asking me if it would be good for the English game then the answer is yes."
    This proposal been talk/discuss since last year samada Celtic and Rangers shoul join BPL atau tidak since dalam jajahan Britain plus dekat Scotland hanya 2 team ni je yang teramat power.

If they join, they system should go 22 @ 20 teams? any comment guys?
    bitcoin 160x600

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold
    My Mood
    Hot
    Post Thanks / Like
    maintain 20 teams sudah.. x perlulah tambah2 lagi..

nnti schedule smakin berat & bertambah..

tp kalo dorang nk join dialu2kan jugak oleh aku.. kasi challenge lagi BPL ni.. :21:

* tp sape la aku.. haha

Pakau
    Wakakaka Setakat tambah another Villa, Another Fulham, buat apa, nanti Liverpool kalah lagi banyak plak, wakakakaka

~ Aktifkan Dirimu!!! ~
    alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold
    My Mood
    Happy
    Post Thanks / Like
    negeri sembilan lg kuat dari celtic:005:

5. Trade_on_STP_accounts-ENG_468x60