Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NoGold Portal - The first Malaysian business community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Trade_on_STP_accounts-ENG_468x60 TenkoFX Crypto

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    kingnorth

Kaabah Tidak Musnah Dlm Movie 2012

Perbincangan hangat telah berlaku antara penganut kristian ttg filem terbaru Emmerich 2012.. dia telah memusnahkan dunia, dan beberapa gereja kristian yg besar2.. tapi dia tidak memusnahkan kaabah. Bila wartawan tanya kenapa dia tak memusnahkan kaabah? dia menjawab yg dia takut tuk memusnahkan kaabah... jadi lambang keagungan islam itu di biarkan ... begitulah kesucian kaabah yg dijaga oleh umat islam..

He blew up the Empire State Building and the White House in Independence Day, sent a giant monster careering through the heart of Manhattan in Godzilla and destroyed the famous Hollywood sign in The Day After Tomorrow. But it seems there are places even Roland Emmerich will not go - the German film-maker has revealed he abandoned plans to obliterate Islam's holiest site on the big screen for fear of attracting a fatwa.

For his latest disaster movie, 2012, the 53-year-old director had wanted to demolish the Kaaba, the iconic cube-shaped structure in the Grand Mosque in Mecca that Muslims the world over turn towards every day when they pray and which they circle seven times during the hajj pilgrimage.

But after some consideration, he decided it might not be such a smart idea, after all.

"I wanted to do that, I have to admit," Emmerich told scifiwire.com. "But my co-writer Harald [Kloser] said I will not have a fatwa on my head because of a movie. And he was right.

"We have to all, in the western world, think about this. You can actually let Christian symbols fall apart, but if you would do this with [an] Arab symbol, you would have ... a fatwa, and that sounds a little bit like what the state of this world is.

"So it's just something which I kind of didn't [think] was [an] important element, anyway, in the film, so I kind of left it out."

But Emmerich acolytes need not fear that the film-maker is pulling his punches on 2012, which arrives in UK cinemas on 13 November. The movie depicts a global doomsday event supposedly predicted by the Mayans more than a thousand years ago – in order to highlight his opposition to organised religion, the director decided to use CGI to destroy the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro instead. For good measure, he also blew up the Sistine chapel and St Peter's Basilica in the Vatican, plus, on a secular note, the White House (again).
    Trade_on_STP_accounts-ENG_160x600

~ Aktifkan Dirimu!!! ~
    alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold
    My Mood
    Happy
    Post Thanks / Like
    aku nak sgt tgk cite ni....aku da agak da...dia usik gereja je..
    mst hati dia rase somthin kalo dia wat gak kaabah dimusnahkan

PEACE YO!
    angelus is a splendid one to behold angelus is a splendid one to behold angelus is a splendid one to behold angelus is a splendid one to behold angelus is a splendid one to behold angelus is a splendid one to behold angelus is a splendid one to behold
    My Mood
    Dead
    NG Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    fxopen xnak sponsor ke tgk kat gold class?
    huhuhu lagi teruja aku nk gi tgk

~ Aktifkan Dirimu!!! ~
    alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold
    My Mood
    Happy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by angelus View Post
    huhauhauhau...aku da berbulan2 tunggu cite neh..
    kalo fxopen sponsor lg bagus:041::041::041:

Glory Glory United
    Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    NG Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by angelus View Post
    hehehe...cam menarik jerk idea ni..bila mau buat lagik nih..
    31 Dec 2009 genap 15000 posting di NG

bila nak cecah 30k ni

NG Girl Power
    zureyna is just really nice zureyna is just really nice zureyna is just really nice zureyna is just really nice zureyna is just really nice
    My Mood
    Sick
    Post Thanks / Like
    mcm best ni...mmg teringin nak gi tengok ni... dah kuar lom..kekeke....

~ Aktifkan Dirimu!!! ~
    My Mood
    Happy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejal_Kronik View Post
    hehehe...cam menarik jerk idea ni..bila mau buat lagik nih..
    takpon suh akay sponsor:041:

Glory Glory United
    Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    NG Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alonso14 View Post
    takpon suh akay sponsor:041:
    akay nak sponsor....
    glup glup........mekasih akay...
    31 Dec 2009 genap 15000 posting di NG

bila nak cecah 30k ni

~ Aktifkan Dirimu!!! ~
    My Mood
    Happy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejal_Kronik View Post
    akay nak sponsor....
    glup glup........mekasih akay...
    syukur..syukur...hyproo hyprooo...:041:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold
    My Mood
    Hot
    Post Thanks / Like
    korang ni, x abis2 dgn sponsor... :21:

* kalo ada sponsor, bgtau la aku skali ye...:008:

11. The Best Spread 468x60ms

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast