Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NoGold Portal - The first Malaysian business community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Best Spread 468x60ms Trade_on_STP_accounts-ENG_468x60

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ☆.:*:.The Bluesmania.:*:.☆
    the Oranje is a jewel in the rough the Oranje is a jewel in the rough the Oranje is a jewel in the rough
    My Mood
    Angelic
    NG Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Peminat Mohon Maaf

posting yang sebelum ni ada error aper ntah.
    pehal mod, boikot fan celsi ker.

nyesal dahulu pendapatan, nyesal kemudian tambah pendapatan.
    sebab dah jadi femessss.......$

Liverpool beach ball boy says sorry

"It was me," Campbell told the tabloid.

"I'm the one who did it. I'm the one caught on camera. I'm so, so sorry. This is my worst, worst nightmare."

In the fifth minute of the match, Black Cats striker Darren Bent fired a shot on target, but it hit the Liverpool-branded beach ball, taking a big deflection and completely bamboozling Reds goalkeeper Pepe Reina - who went for the wrong ball. Millions around the world have seen the bizarre incident.

When the beach ball came Campbell's way before the kick-off, he punched it onto the Stadium of Light pitch. It went into Reina's goal but blew out as Sunderland went on the attack.

"When I got home I went into the garden and threw up. I was physically sick - and that's before the death threats started appearing on the Internet the next day," Campbell said.

"I watched it over and over again, and I still can't work out how it happened.

"But my mum tells me it wasn't my fault - and that's what I have to believe. The referee should never have allowed the goal. I just hope the real fans understand and forgive me.

"How was I supposed to know what would happen? It was just a bit of fun, and if I could turn back the clock and do it differently, throw the ball into the crowd instead of on to the pitch, then I would.

"I'm really, really sorry it happened like it did.

"It's bad enough when Liverpool lose, like in a normal way, but this was just one big disaster.

"It would have taken someone a couple of seconds to move it away, or put a foot on it and flatten it, but nobody bothered. And then it started to roll about. Just at the wrong moment.

"But I accept I shouldn't have thrown it on to the pitch in the first place."

Defeat left Liverpool seven points behind bitter rivals Manchester United, the reigning champions, their visitors on Sunday at Anfield.

His uncle Tony Moore said: "Let's say Liverpool are just three points short of winning the league at the end of this season - he'll be beside himself, thinking they were the points that cost them."

At Campbell's request, part of the fee for his interview was donated to the Hillsborough Disaster Fund.
    The Best Spread 160x600ms
    the Oranje Forever!!!!
    "Life Is Awesome"

~ Aktifkan Dirimu!!! ~
    alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold
    My Mood
    Happy
    Post Thanks / Like
    kuheh2...kene ban seumur idup la dari masuk stadium:041:

Glory Glory United
    Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    NG Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alonso14 View Post
    kuheh2...kene ban seumur idup la dari masuk stadium:041:
    takper..leh datang tgok kedai amir..wakakaka
    31 Dec 2009 genap 15000 posting di NG

bila nak cecah 30k ni

~ Aktifkan Dirimu!!! ~
    alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold alonso is a splendid one to behold
    My Mood
    Happy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejal_Kronik View Post
    takper..leh datang tgok kedai amir..wakakaka
    ade ke kedai amir kat england??:041:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold
    My Mood
    Hot
    Post Thanks / Like
    ref pun ada hak utk batalkan gol tu ketika game kan??

ala, kalo bukan kerana belon tu pun, liverpool hanya bleh seri 0-0 jek...

lain la kalo liverpool ada score goals..

~ Aktifkan Dirimu!!! ~
    My Mood
    Happy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gitaris Berapi View Post

pedih ulu hati:041:

Glory Glory United
    Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future Ejal_Kronik has a brilliant future
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    NG Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gitaris Berapi View Post

tp salah riena gak..
    sebb dia tak buangkan saja belon tuh...
    belon tuh dah lama duk kat situ..tp dia wat dekkk jer...

bila nak cecah 30k ni

☆.:*:.The Bluesmania.:*:.☆
    komengpyoc has a spectacular aura about komengpyoc has a spectacular aura about
    My Mood
    Fine
    Post Thanks / Like
    aku rasa dlm undang2 FIFA, ref xleh batalkan gol tu tp leh stop kan game sbb ada interference dlm padang....mgkin ref tak prasan bola tu atau anggap bola tu tak mengganggu game...jd dia play on je...

bila dia sedar belon tu ganggu game, dah pun terlambat.........

~ Aktifkan Dirimu!!! ~
    My Mood
    Happy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by komengpyoc View Post
    aku rasa dlm undang2 FIFA, ref xleh batalkan gol tu tp leh stop kan game sbb ada interference dlm padang....mgkin ref tak prasan bola tu atau anggap bola tu tak mengganggu game...jd dia play on je...

bila dia sedar belon tu ganggu game, dah pun terlambat.........
    fer tu tgk lawa plak belon tu..so biarkan jela:005:

Glory Glory United
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    NG Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alonso14 View Post
    fer tu tgk lawa plak belon tu..so biarkan jela:005:
    fer tuh menantang jenis apa tuh lonso..

bila nak cecah 30k ni

11. TenkoFX Crypto