Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NoGold Portal - The first Malaysian business community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

TenkoFX Crypto The Best Spread 468x60ms

+ Reply to Thread
    ana67

Tak perlu downline boleh dapat income

Emailtunai.com is private affiliate program to handle promotion of all website manage by Kliks Solution. We do not offer our affiliates system to public advertiser. We recruit only serious people who want to make money online with affiliates program. we offer various payment structure. Each website have own commission structure.

Available Program To Promote:
    Emailtunai.com - RM0.20 Per Lead - RM0.10 Per 2nd-tier Lead - RM5.00 Per Member Sign Up
    MP3Mug.com - RM0.01 Per Valid Visitor
    (NEW) Buatduit.com.my - RM0.20 Per Lead - RM0.10 Per 2nd-Tier Lead - RM0.01 Per Comment - RM3.00 Per Post.

Affiliate Link Example:
    Emailtunai.com: http://www.emailtunai.com/?v=referralid
    MP3Mug.com: http://www.mp3mug.com/?v=referralid
    Buatduit.com.my: http://www.buatduit.com.my/?v=referralid (Available on September 1st 2009)

How It Work?
    Emailtunai.com: You refer new visitor using your affiliate link and come to our website. They sign up FREE ACCOUNT, you earn RM0.20 for each lead/free member.

- They decide to become active member, you earn RM5.00

- They then refer new visitor just like you do at first time and their visitor sign up free account. They get RM0.20 per lead and you got extra 2nd-tier bonus of RM0.10 This mean every time you refer new member you will earn bonus from what they earn. Imagine if you refer 10 - 30 - 100 or more new member. You could earn more money!

MP3Mug.com: You refer new visitor using your affiliate link and come to our website. You earn when they 1st arrive to our website. You earn RM0.01 each valid visitor.

Buatduit.com.my: You refer new visitor using your affiliate link and come to our website. They sign up free account, you earn RM0.20 for each lead/free member.

- They then refer new visitor just like you do at first time and their visitor sign up free account. They get RM0.20 per lead and you got extra 2nd-tier bonus of RM0.10

- You found cool article on the website and post a comment, you earn RM0.01 each new comment.

- You have idea on money making and like to share with other member. You earn RM3.00 each post you contribute.

- ***Buatduit.com.my will go live on September 1st 2009 at 12.00 AM GMT +8

Commission Earning Payout:
    You will be paid on 15th every month for previous month commission.
    Minimum payout is RM20.00

Payment Method:
    Direct Bank Transfer
    Paypal

Sound Good?

Sorry our affiliate program is not free at the moment. As paid affiliates program we able to filter between serious people who want to make money and who's not.

If you're one of the serious people who want to make real money, you can proceed by register as affiliate:

STEP 1: Sign Up As Our Affiliate
    STEP 2: Get Your Affiliate Link
    STEP 3: Promote To Friends & New Visitors

There will be one time payment at RM19.90 Only. No further cost apply to you after being our member.

WARNING: This is not quick rich program. You will not get rich by join our affiliate program. To earn money with our affiliate program you will need to refer unique visitor to any of our website using your unique affiliate link.

TO SIGN UP CLICK;
    http://www.buatduit.com.my/karma1960
    Estonian Forex 160x600en

2. Trade_on_STP_accounts-ENG_468x60