Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NoGold Portal - The first Malaysian business community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

TenkoFX Crypto The Best Spread 468x60ms

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 145 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold
    My Mood
    Hot
    Post Thanks / Like

Arsenal Transfer Window...

khas utk update keluar masuk pemain2 arsenal saja.....:113:
    Professional_PAMM_Service-ENG_160x600
    Last edited by Gitaris Berapi; 05 Jan 2011 at 09:13 AM.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold
    My Mood
    Hot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arsenal have been put on alert after Charles N’Zogbia admitted that he wants to leave Newcastle.

The highly-rated French winger, who can also play at left back, said: ‘I need to
    leave as I want a new level of ambition.

‘That is just not possible at Newcastle. I have given my all for them but I want to step up a level and join a top club.’

Arsene Wenger is a known admirer, although N’Zogbia is also being tracked by
    Paris Saint-Germain.
    another french player....

'Victoria Concordia Crescit'
    Titi The Legend will become famous soon enough Titi The Legend will become famous soon enough
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Post Thanks / Like
    bagus la GB nko wat thread neh . :113:
    nnt aku riki2 dlu rumor ..
    tp source dr tribalfootball/marca .. aku xkn post sini la:1:

Victoria Concordia Crescit

NG Newbies
    smie6975 is on a distinguished road
    My Mood
    Hot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baguz...ke player ni....aku rasa tak sangat.......
    Cari la player yg lebih baik.....baru baguzz maaaa...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    My Mood
    Hot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by smie6975 View Post
    Baguz...ke player ni....aku rasa tak sangat.......
    Cari la player yg lebih baik.....baru baguzz maaaa...
    Nzogbia ni bleh main byk posisi.. especially as a fullback. Pastu bleh amik freekick, pace, stamina pun bleh tahan..

Apapun mamat ni dr france.. arsene wenger ni kalo ada player france je, paham2 la..

Banned
    masjidtanah,melaka-gemas,n9-rajachulan,KL-Kajang
    akay is a jewel in the rough akay is a jewel in the rough akay is a jewel in the rough akay is a jewel in the rough
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    NG Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    kalu brita transfer out bole ke...

West Bromwich Albion Take Arsenal's Simpson On Loan

One of Arsene Wenger's young Gunners will be heading to the West Midlands for some first-team experience.

Young Arsenal striker Jay Simpson has announced that he will be heading to the Hawthorns on loan in a bid to help out West Bromwich Albion as they strive for Premier League survival.

The London-born striker, who can also play wide on the right, has stated that he has definitely signed a one-month deal, though local press reports in Birmingham hint that the player will remain with Albion until the end of the season, should the deal go ahead. Apparently, the final points of the negotiations are being ironed out, with nothing absolutely certain as yet.

Simpson himself though is certain that he is heading north for the remainder of this campaign.

"My advisors have arranged for me to join West Brom on loan. They play good football and hopefully I'll get some first-team experience which will give me a good chance at Arsenal in the long-term," he stated.

"Playing regularly will help me develop my game."

Simpson made his first-team debut for the Gunners in the Carling Cup tie with Sheffield United earlier in the season which Arsenal won 6-0. He subsequently scored his first senior goals in the next round against Wigan Athletic.

He spent last season enjoying a successful season-long loan spell at Millwall in League One, netting eight goals in 44 appearances for the Lions and winning the PFA Fans' League One Player of the Year Award.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    My Mood
    Hot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Titi The Legend View Post
    bagus la GB nko wat thread neh . :113:
    nnt aku riki2 dlu rumor ..
    tp source dr tribalfootball/marca .. aku xkn post sini la:1:
    Hmm.. tu la..sbb pd pndapat aku, disamping bertukar pndapat, kita bleh keep on track history transfer window arsenal.. tahun depan kalo nk tgk blk history perpindahan player arsenal, just bukak blk thread ni je sudah kira memadai... :113:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    My Mood
    Hot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh ye, rumours atau khabar angin juga turut digalakkan dlm ni supaya nmpak lbh meriah.. :113:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    My Mood
    Hot
    Post Thanks / Like
    mmber opis aku (fan chelsea) kata man city bid toure... ada dlm paper the star...

NG Newbies
    smie6975 is on a distinguished road
    My Mood
    Hot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gitaris Berapi View Post
    mmber opis aku (fan chelsea) kata man city bid toure... ada dlm paper the star...
    Aku rasa Toure main lebih baik drpd Silvestre......

11. Trade_on_STP_accounts-ENG_468x60