Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NoGold Portal - The first Malaysian business community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Best Spread 468x60ms Trade_on_STP_accounts-ENG_468x60

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    'Victoria Concordia Crescit'
    Titi The Legend will become famous soon enough Titi The Legend will become famous soon enough
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inter boss Mourinho denies Drogba meeting

Inter Milan coach Jose Mourinho insists he knows nothing about an alleged meeting between sporting director Marco Branca and Chelsea striker Didier Drogba on Monday.

Reports in Italy suggest Mourinho's agent, Jorge Mendes, as well as Drogba's, were also present at the dinner discussions in a restaurant in Fulham.

However, Mourinho insists he has no plans to bring his former player to the San Siro. ''I don't know where Branca was, I was at dinner at Cernobbio,'' he said. ''I know absolutely nothing about this story.

''I know on the other hand that Drogba is part of the history of Chelsea and, from afar, it seems to me that he is and will be a Chelsea player.''

Although Mourinho claimed to know nothing about the alleged meeting, Chelsea coach Luiz Felipe Scolari was clearly on edge when asked if Drogba had met Branca.

''I do not sleep with him (Drogba),'' retorted Scolari. ''Where he was last night? I don't know. I am not a policeman for my players.''

But when the Brazilian was asked to clarify if Drogba had been given permission to be in the company of Branca, Scolari's tone worsened.

''Ask Peter Kenyon (chief executive), ask Roman Abramovich, I don't know, I am only the coach.''

Drogba was heavily linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge in the summer but decided to remain with the Blues.

However, he missed over a month of the season with a knee injury and caused controversy in his comeback match when he threw a coin back at Burnley fans in Chelsea's Carling Cup defeat - earning himself a three-match ban in the process.

Drogba is still serving that suspension in England but can take part in European competitions and is part of the Chelsea squad in Bordeaux.
    The Best Spread 160x600ms

Victoria Concordia Crescit

.::. The8385 .::.
    Alarmist is a splendid one to behold Alarmist is a splendid one to behold Alarmist is a splendid one to behold Alarmist is a splendid one to behold Alarmist is a splendid one to behold Alarmist is a splendid one to behold
    My Mood
    Cool
    NG Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Titi The Legend View Post
    Inter boss Mourinho denies Drogba meeting

Inter Milan coach Jose Mourinho insists he knows nothing about an alleged meeting between sporting director Marco Branca and Chelsea striker Didier Drogba on Monday.

Reports in Italy suggest Mourinho's agent, Jorge Mendes, as well as Drogba's, were also present at the dinner discussions in a restaurant in Fulham.

However, Mourinho insists he has no plans to bring his former player to the San Siro. ''I don't know where Branca was, I was at dinner at Cernobbio,'' he said. ''I know absolutely nothing about this story.

''I know on the other hand that Drogba is part of the history of Chelsea and, from afar, it seems to me that he is and will be a Chelsea player.''

Although Mourinho claimed to know nothing about the alleged meeting, Chelsea coach Luiz Felipe Scolari was clearly on edge when asked if Drogba had met Branca.

''I do not sleep with him (Drogba),'' retorted Scolari. ''Where he was last night? I don't know. I am not a policeman for my players.''

But when the Brazilian was asked to clarify if Drogba had been given permission to be in the company of Branca, Scolari's tone worsened.

''Ask Peter Kenyon (chief executive), ask Roman Abramovich, I don't know, I am only the coach.''

Drogba was heavily linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge in the summer but decided to remain with the Blues.

However, he missed over a month of the season with a knee injury and caused controversy in his comeback match when he threw a coin back at Burnley fans in Chelsea's Carling Cup defeat - earning himself a three-match ban in the process.

Drogba is still serving that suspension in England but can take part in European competitions and is part of the Chelsea squad in Bordeaux.
    aku ade gk terbace smlm
    adakah dia buat perangai camtu
    sbb belum ngam dgn scolari
    baru men bape gem je pon dgn scolari
    Sini yer kwn2..---> nogold.com/fantasy
    "The Killing Machines"

☆.:*:.The Bluesmania.:*:.☆
    the Oranje is a jewel in the rough the Oranje is a jewel in the rough the Oranje is a jewel in the rough
    My Mood
    Angelic
    NG Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alarmist View Post
    aku ade gk terbace smlm
    adakah dia buat perangai camtu
    sbb belum ngam dgn scolari
    baru men bape gem je pon dgn scolari
    tunggu perkembangan selanjutnya.
    tapi adakah Dogba nak follow Mourinho?????
    the Oranje Forever!!!!
    "Life Is Awesome"

.::. The8385 .::.
    Alarmist is a splendid one to behold Alarmist is a splendid one to behold Alarmist is a splendid one to behold Alarmist is a splendid one to behold Alarmist is a splendid one to behold Alarmist is a splendid one to behold
    My Mood
    Cool
    NG Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by the Oranje View Post
    tunggu perkembangan selanjutnya.
    tapi adakah Dogba nak follow Mourinho?????
    tak kot aku rase
    morinho saje kasik panas tu:4::4:
    Sini yer kwn2..---> nogold.com/fantasy
    "The Killing Machines"

'Victoria Concordia Crescit'
    Titi The Legend will become famous soon enough Titi The Legend will become famous soon enough
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Post Thanks / Like
    biase la inter .. dlu ngn hleb .. sblm game lwn ac milan kot . x silap aku .. ade diorg approach hleb .. pastu claim saje lepak2 mkn eskrim .. haha .. diorg neh mmg xnk ikut protokol:046:

Victoria Concordia Crescit

☆.:*:.The Bluesmania.:*:.☆
    the Oranje is a jewel in the rough the Oranje is a jewel in the rough the Oranje is a jewel in the rough
    My Mood
    Angelic
    NG Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Titi The Legend View Post
    biase la inter .. dlu ngn hleb .. sblm game lwn ac milan kot . x silap aku .. ade diorg approach hleb .. pastu claim saje lepak2 mkn eskrim .. haha .. diorg neh mmg xnk ikut protokol:046:
    mourinho punya Modus Operandi kot.
    dulu Ashley Cole pun dia ajak lepak2 kat gerai Penang Char Koey Tiaw gak.
    Harap Dogba stay kat Celsi.
    the Oranje Forever!!!!
    "Life Is Awesome"

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold Gitaris Berapi is a splendid one to behold
    My Mood
    Hot
    Post Thanks / Like
    hehehe.. kita jumpa ujung minggu ni... cepat sungguh masa berlalu.... good luck!:113:

NG Rookie
    kashi is on a distinguished road
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gitaris Berapi View Post
    hehehe.. kita jumpa ujung minggu ni... cepat sungguh masa berlalu.... good luck!:113:
    nak jumpa arsenal nih la yang bikin seram nih..ishkk arsenal bukan leh wat men2..mesti dia nak menang nyer..chelsea nyer serangan pun nmpk tumpol dah..adusss...masak lomak cili padi..~arap la takder kenduri a.k.a open house minggu nh..fuhhh~:113:

sparrow
    ahsley cole - rumus x puas hati gaji 80kpound per week mcm nk g mancity
    drogba - skandal dgn inter
    kaka - mungkin ke mancity @ chelsea tp aku harap ke chelsea
    robinho - chelsea mcm nk bid balik tp mcm angan2 kosong jer

TheReds
    ca$hley cole..konfirm dalam kepala otak die ca$$$$$$$h..

11. TenkoFX Crypto

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast