Postpaid plan or supp-line

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion : Postpaid plan or supp-line

Hey guys, postpaid plan better or supp-line? the plan with more data that can be share with others which is preferable, around 20 to 30++gb
    which is better?

postpaid is better thn supp line !!
    currently celcom have a simplest approaching to postpaid plan ..u can share up the data up to 5 line ... ! try Teclco C ...

Comment

Originally posted by jb0nD007 View Post
      Hey guys, postpaid plan better or supp-line? the plan with more data that can be share with others which is preferable, around 20 to 30++gb
      which is better?
      Do you know which telco in your area the line is stable?
      that's a problem for you... if the coverage is bad

Comment

my sis is using postpaid telco C, she told me its worth it if u go for celcom..bcz u cn gt a huge of data with affordable price...

Comment

most of the telco are not stable these few weeks...
          better don't change it first, just get a postpaid plan that offers more quota

Comment

which is better?
            why not u try the new offer plan from tlco C..it is postpaid, but u can supp-line also.i think its suit with ur need since u want share it with few people.u can share it up to 5 people.

Comment

Originally posted by syamilimran123 View Post
              postpaid is better thn supp line !!
              currently celcom have a simplest approaching to postpaid plan ..u can share up the data up to 5 line ... ! try Teclco C ...
              agree.have two option too whether want share with 1-3 people or 1-5people...using this plan almost 3months,quite satisfied cos easy to allocate and totally diffrent with wifi.

Comment

which is better?
                how many people do u want to share it?bcoz u just need around 30gb so i suggest u look for first gold plus since it gives 44gb.

Comment

Originally posted by MadIzwan View Post
                  Do you know which telco in your area the line is stable?
                  that's a problem for you... if the coverage is bad
                  Originally posted by Janetchoo View Post
                  most of the telco are not stable these few weeks...
                  better don't change it first, just get a postpaid plan that offers more quota
                  I'm not sure too, ya..my line is quite not stable these few days also
                  so want to change it

Comment

Originally posted by zainal88 View Post
                    how many people do u want to share it?bcoz u just need around 30gb so i suggest u look for first gold plus since it gives 44gb.

really? that's great!
                    still need to discuss with my parent about this
                    if they offer us for more, we will consider it whether worth or not
                    Thanks

Comment

I prefer to use postpaid plan instead of supp-line
                      there is a new plan from celcome, named GBshare, can share your monthly internet with friends and family. is quite worth in value. since it comes with unlimited calls too!

Comment

I think this share the gb plan cannot satisfy the needs of users in terms of internet quota as well as internet speed. The users who sharing internet quota together may not enjoy high-speed internet if compared to other internet service provider.
                        Last edited by Jennifer; 11 Aug 2017, 11:17 AM.

Comment

From my point of view, this gb share plan may not good enough to fulfill the expectation and needs of consumers. The consumers deserve for high-speed internet connection, unlimited quota and pay reasonable fee.
                          Last edited by Josephine; 11 Aug 2017, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jennifer View Post
                            I think this share the gb plan cannot satisfy the needs of users in terms of internet quota as well as internet speed. The users who sharing internet quota together may not enjoy high-speed internet if compared to other internet service provider.
                            sharing internet from the plan will affect the speed? i thought it works like 'transfer' the GB to the other user. hmm, abit confusing, but i'll double confirm with celcom tomorrow. thanks ya for your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Josephine View Post
                              From my point of view, this gb share plan may not good enough to fulfill the expectation and needs of consumers. The consumers deserve for high-speed internet connection, unlimited quota and pay reasonable fee.
                              first time encounter this plan, hmm why this plan not good enough to fulfill the expectation and needs of consumers? i think this plan is still ok (from the review from the others in this discussion and research by my own),you can share around 70GB with 5 individuals, for me is more than enough la..

Comment

Working...
                              X