Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Guys. Just registered over here and I am already beginning to like the place.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys. Just registered over here and I am already beginning to like the place.

Myself Matt Roberts from Houston. I follow the market very closely and consume whatever information I could find about the latest trends.Recently I came across an interesting article discussing CD Rates and how they are falling down.Just last week short term and mid term CD rates fell again to rates that haven't been seen since the early 1980s. The average 6 month CD rate is sitting at a measily 0.91%. Longer term CD rates have faired better, but not by much.Although long term certificates of deposit rates aren't as bad, they're not a great option because you'll be locking in your money at a low rate for a long period of time.Two of the World's richest men have said that they believe the worst is over in this recession. Does everyone else agree?Warren Buffet and Bill Gates held a conference at Columbia University in New York in front of a crowd of about 1,500 people.Gates said that the US has been through many tough times in the passed and has always persevered.
Working...
X